1) The IX Festival de Cine Político Dirigido por Mujeres has the objective of promoting a compromised cinema directed only by women. The films must have a political and social point of view. The Films will allow us to analyze the present, considering the past and the future. The cinema as a tool of critical thinking.
2) The films must be directed or codirected by one or more women, or could be codirected by a man.
3) The IX Festival de Cine Político Dirigido por Mujeres will take place in next October 2018 in Madrid.
4) Documentary, animation and feature length films as well as short films are accepted.
5) The registration is open to films that has been produced 2016 - 2017
6) There is nos inscription nor exhibition fee.
7) Films with duration longer than 30 minutes, will be considered a feature film.
8) Films with a duration shorter than 30 minutes,will be considered a short film.
9) The films in other language different form Spanish, must be sent with Spanish or English subtitle. If the film is selected, an original versión with Spanish subtitle must be sent for the official screening.
10) The IX Edition will have a full length films Competitive Selection. The jury will be made up of representatives of the companies who grants the prizes.
11) The organizers reserve the right to add a new competitive section as well as to cancel the awards.
12) The aplicación form must be sent (and required) to firstname.lastname@example.org before February 28th.
13) Together with the aplicación form, the following information must be sent:
Artistic and technical information
Picture of the film
Picture of the director
Poster of the film
14) The files could be sent by private link to email@example.com or through any of the on line platform (Clicks for Festival, Festhome...)
15) Once the program is closed, the film can not be removed from the Festival.
16) The Festival will not cover any shipping nor handling costs.
17) The participants authorize the Festival to use excerpts of the films, pictures and other information related to the selected film for any media or social publications, for promotional purposes.
18) The participation in the IX Edition, implies granting the right to the festival for programming the film in cultural events that could be invited, with no exclusive rights.
19) With the registration in the IX Edition, the participants agree to comply ith theses terms and conditions.
20) The Festival reserves the right to make any changes and/or cancelations. .
Ana Laura Díaz is the director and programmer since the first edition.